[Firebird-odbc-devel] Firebird ODBC drivers
Pier Nardin
2010-10-01 11:16:45 UTC
I have found that the 32 bit Firebird ODBC driver does not work on 64 bit Windows Server 2008. I have been told on a Delphi newsgroup that Delphi will not work with 64 bit drivers. What can I do?

Pier
Dimitry Sibiryakov
2010-10-01 11:32:29 UTC
Post by Pier Nardin
I have found that the 32 bit Firebird ODBC driver does not work on 64 bit Windows Server
2008.
Most likely you just failed to find 32bits ODBC manager.
SY, SD.
Michael Möhle
2010-10-01 14:23:27 UTC
Which can be found under: