[Firebird-odbc-devel] 2.0.2 release notes
Jorge Andrés Brugger
2013-07-24 14:05:40 UTC
Hi all.

readme.txt says "All the new features and fixes are documented in the
release notes" ... But, where are the release notes? I´m particularly
interested in the "Improved installation (and uninstallation) routines
for Win32 and Linux".

Thanks!
--
Jorge Andrés Brugger
Informática

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piense si es verdaderamente necesario hacerlo.
Alexander Potapchenko
2013-07-25 12:36:30 UTC
Hi Jorge,

This file (readme.txt) was not updated for a long time. All changes in
ODBC driver are included into "changes-v20.log", but "changes-v20.log"
is not included into Firebird ODBC driver Windows installer.
I think that it is necessary to include changes-v20.log into windows
installers too.

Regards,
Alexander