[Firebird-odbc-devel] Alpha Five v11
Bob Taylor
2012-01-10 13:58:08 UTC
I am using Alpha Five v11 to connect to a Firebird 2.5.1.26351 Server using
Firebird ODBC 2.0.0.151.

I can establish the connection, but this is the error that I get when
attempting to get a table list from the database.

Is this a problem with the ODBC driver or Alpha Five?

Thanks.
Alexander Potapchenko
2012-01-10 16:27:34 UTC
Post by Bob Taylor
I am using Alpha Five v11 to connect to a Firebird 2.5.1.26351 Server
using Firebird ODBC 2.0.0.151.
I can establish the connection, but this is the error that I get when
attempting to get a table list from the database.
Hi,

It is Firebird ODBC driver bug. I have created the issue here -
http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/ODBC-135 and I have attached the
fixed 32-bit driver (OdbcFb.dll) there for testing ..

Regards,
Alexander
--
Alexander Potapchenko