[Firebird-odbc-devel] is there a forum on flame robin
Fred
2012-05-07 18:29:49 UTC
Hello there,

is there a forum for users of flamerobin?

best regards

fred evans
Helen Borrie
2012-05-07 19:40:16 UTC

Helen
Fred
2012-05-08 08:40:09 UTC
thank you I will do so immediately
regards from south africa
2012-05-08 10:40:38 UTC
I have a table called PARTS and another called KITS. Joining the two is a fkey table, KITPARTS. A single part can be in more than one kit. I'd like to make a report like this...

KIT PARTS
Kit 1 Part One
Part Two

Kit 2 Part Two
Part Three

Normally I'd do this in code, but for this project I'm trying to keep the SQL in the SQL...
Kjell Rilbe
2012-05-10 08:15:22 UTC
Post by Fred
Hello there,
is there a forum for users of flamerobin?
It seems that most users ask on the devel list:
flamerobin-***@lists.sourceforge.net

Mvh,
Kjell
--