[Firebird-odbc-devel] Continued Errors in OdbcFb.dll version 2.0.0.148
stevyn dembo
2010-08-01 23:59:20 UTC
Hello:

I am continuing to get these errors using OdbcFb.dll version 2.0.0.148.  These are entries in the Windows 2003 R2 event log:

Faulting application dllhost.exe, version 5.2.3790.3959, faulting module OdbcFb.dll, version 2.0.0.148, fault address 0x00022cc4.

The system has called a custom component and that component has failed and generated an exception. This indicates a problem with the custom component. Notify the developer of this component that a failure has occurred and provide them with the information below.
Component Prog ID:
Server Application ID: {6EA2FA28-A7F8-4BA7-97FD-FEC4901A2248}
Server Application Instance ID:
{CDF2EC1D-2890-4019-853E-DF47053C76E9}
Server Application Name: LSMSWAPP
The serious nature of this error has caused the process to terminate.
Exception: C0000005
Address: 0x10022CC4
Call Stack:
OdbcFb!SQLSetStmtAttrW + 0x204

I reported this problem a while back but have not seen anything since to resolve this issue.
This problem is negatively impacting a production system.  Should I be posting this problem elsewhere?

Firebird Server Version is WI-V2.1.2.18118 Firebird 2.1

Any help in addressing this issue would be appreciated.

regards,
stevyn r dembo

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended you are hereby notified

that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this

communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended reader, then you must destroy this communication immediately.