[Firebird-odbc-devel] FireBird 1.5 IBPhoenix 2.0 ODBC Driver Open Database Failed
Luis Rizo
2010-08-02 19:06:16 UTC
Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to a FireBird 1.5 database with the IBPhoenix 2.0 ODBC
driver and I keep getting "Open Database [DB Path] Failed" on test of
connection. I've got a version 1.2 of this same driver, and it connects
fine. I'm using all the same settings with the 2.0 one, but to no avail.

The reason why I'm trying to upgrade is because the 1.2 version seems to
have an issue with the .NET decimal type, it does not map the decimal type
correctly (I've got a DECIMAL(12,4) field setup and the values in the DB for
this field always have four zeros (0000) appended at the end.

Thanks,
-Luis