[Firebird-odbc-devel] MS SQL Import issue!
Hussein, Ehab
2011-06-22 17:02:59 UTC

I have installed FireBird v2 (32bit) on windows 2008 server that has MS
SQL 2008 R2 installed. I am able to create system DSN ODBC to connect to
my interbase database on different server. However, When I try to import
data from interbase using import/export wizard on SQL, I keep getting
this error :

TITLE: SQL Server Import and Export Wizard

------------------------------

Column information for the source and destination data could not be
retrieved.

"CARRIERS" -> [dbo].[CARRIERS]:

- Index was outside the bounds of the array.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
(Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.Controls)

However, I was able to create a linked server to that interbase database
with no problem.

Would you please help fix this issue?

Thanks.

Ehab